NEW OEM Recommended Dual-Mix™ Structural Impact Resistant Adhesive
SEM Products releases the newest addition of OEM recommended products: 39757 Dual-Mix Structural Impact Resistant Adhesive. Abbreviated as SIRA, this two-component, epoxy-based adhesive is built better for bonding structural and non-structural components where specified by the vehicle manufacturer. Product Manager Larry Trexler says, “Techs who count on SEM quality now have an adhesive they trust for structural bonding.” With its multiple cure options, easy application, and Dual-Mix Forever Warranty, SIRA is the best choice for collision centers.
SEM’s Dual-Mix Structural Impact Resistant Adhesive is available now in a 7 oz. cartridge. Features include:
- OEM recommended
- Dual-Mix Forever Warranty
- Superior impact and peel strength
- Excellent corrosion resistance
- Minimized down times with multiple heat cure options
- 60 minute working time
- Spacer beads for consistent bond line thickness
- Rivet and weld bonding compatibility
Be the first to know about product releases, promotions, and training from SEM by signing up at semproducts.com/first.