4 Steps To Make Boat Seats Like New for 94% Less Than Replacement
Save replacement costs up to 94% by refinishing with SEM’s Marine Vinyl Coat™.
Here are 4 easy steps to make boat seats look new with SEM:
- Prep seat by removing mildew with general purpose mildew remover.
- Clean seat with SEM Soap using a gray scuff pad. Then, use Vinyl Prep. Rinse with water or wipe with damp cloth and let dry.
- Use masking tape to protect areas from overspray. This is important if you’re applying multiple colors of Vinyl Coat (there are 25 to choose from).
- Apply Vinyl Coat.
View the TDS for more detailed instruction.
Marine Vinyl Coat
Vinyl Coat is a line of elastomeric aerosol coatings to match, restore or change the color of most marine vinyl and plastic surfaces.
- Covers stains, fading and prepped mildew
- Superior adhesion
- Outstanding UV protection
- Stays flexible, will not crack
- Excellent hiding
- Quick drying
- Available in 25 popular colors
Paint your boat engine with SEM’s Marine Engine Paint.
Enjoy this article? Sign up under “Get Notified” to receive notifications when new articles are posted.