Stewart-Haas Racing’s Favorite SEM Products
Kevin Harvick and the Stewart-Haas Racing team use SEM products for the repair and refinishing needs of their race cars and equipment. The most popular SEM products used by Stewart-Haas Racing include custom finish paints, OEM basecoat aerosols, EZ Coat™ e-coat aerosol, finishing glazes, adhesives, seam sealers, trim paints, truckbed liners, self-etching primers, and essential prep products.
Learn more about the products these champions use to look and perform the greatest.
A Winning Appearance: SEM Basecoat and Custom Finish Paints
SEM’s line of basecoats, candies, fluorescents, flakes, pearls and flat colors has everything racers need for an eye-catching, professional, custom paint job.
The Right Base
- Ez Coat™: apply directly to metal to match the color and gloss of OEM primers and e-coats.
- Factory Pack™: OEM matched, automotive basecoat in an aerosol. Available in 40 colors, covering 17 car manufacturers and 178 crossovers.
- Base Colors: clean colors that leave a smooth, uniform finish.
The Right Color
- Candy Concentrates: Vibrant pigments to add spectacular color
- Fluorescent Concentrates: Fluorescent pigments for extra bright color
- Flakes: precision-cut, resin-coated chips to add intense sparkle.
- Lightning FX: highly reflective, glass pearl pigments. Add to color or clear.
- Paste Pearls: concentrated pigments to add a mild, frosted sparkle effect
- Trim Black: an acrylic coating to match the OEM finish on trim components. Used on plastic, steel, aluminum, stainless steel and chrome.
A Winning Performance: Proper Prep, Seam Sealer, and Adhesive
When he’s racing against the world’s most skilled drivers, Kevin Harvick needs his car to perform at its greatest ability. That’s why the Stewart-Haas team trusts SEM with adhesives, seam sealers, and proper prep materials for durable performance.
- SEM Solve: removes wax, grease, and solvent-soluble contaminants from panels prior to repairing or refinishing.
- Dual-Mix™ High-Build Self Leveling Seam Sealer: two-component, controlled flow epoxy for roof seams, drip rails, and trunk seams.
- Dual-Mix™ Patch Panel Adhesive: two-component adhesive for quickly bonding metal panels without the use of an external primer.
Get the quick 2014 season recap from our related article, “Sprint Cup Champion Uses SEM for Big Win”