SEM Products is Now Member of the I-CAR Canada Industry Training Alliance Program
I-CAR, the Inter-Industry Conference on Auto Collision Repair, is an international not-for-profit organization dedicated to providing the information, knowledge and skills required to perform complete, safe and quality repairs in the USA, Canada, Australia and New Zealand.
SEM, an approved I-CAR USA Industry Training Alliance program training provider for over six years, is excited to bring training to Canada. SEM I-CAR classes include:
- Adhesive, Rivet and Weld Bonding
- Automotive Corrosion Protection
- Automotive Foams and Sound Dampening
- Plastic Bumper Repair and Refinishing
For more information on SEM Training, contact your local SEM rep.
Formed in 1979 out of a collaboration across the six segments of the collision repair Inter-Industry, I-CAR serves -- and is represented by -- all segments of the Inter-Industry:
- Collision repair
- Original equipment manufacturers (OEMs)
- Education, training and research
- Tools, equipment and supply
- Related industry services
I-CAR's focus is to provide everyone involved in collision repair with access to high-quality, industry-recognized training solutions. I-CAR also encourages and supports ongoing conversations in the industry on issues that impact collision repair.